Thursday, September 30, 2010


So I have been busy this month making costumes. You see, we are going to the Halloween party in Disneyland next month, and you have to have a costume. So I got going on my costume of Briar Rose. Bought the fabric, went over to my mom's house a few nights to get it cut and sewn. All done!
Then 2 weeks ago, Matthew and I were watching the movie UP. When I saw the young Carl and Ellie I said "we should have been those two for our Halloween party!" Dash it all! I already have made my costume. Oh well! Add it to the costume closet upstairs. We are now going as Carl and Ellie, aviator goggles and all! You will have to check back next month to see pictures of us at the party.
Adventure is out there!

1 comment:

  1. Will you please go on Midway Mania once for me while you are there? That is my favorite ride!

    ReplyDelete