Sunday, October 17, 2010

October in Disneyland

We always have to mail postcards back home
Me and Mulan
World of Color
All of our photo's are selfers
The Matterhorn ride-my favorite
Our new item to collect-vinylmations
These make it easier to go back
Disneyland in October is getting more crowded every year. So much for going off season! Oh well, we still enjoy going. We spent 3 days in the park doing all of our favorite things. Having breakfast at the bakery on our first day, getting fast passes for everything, and eating all of our favorite treats. We were able to see Captain EO, which was not as good as I remember, along with the new show World Of Color which we thought was very good! If you have been to California Adventure, you know about the quiz you can take that tells you what character you are most like. I am like Mulan, and for the first time we saw her at the park. We had such a fun time, and I am already looking forward to going back in December.

1 comment:

  1. *sigh* I just got back. I am now going through with-drawls. We need to get together and swap stories! I have one word. BUSY!! Whew! I seriously heart your costumes!

    ReplyDelete